Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Travel Itinerary - Taiwan (Part 1)

Hi guys,

Just want to share with you my itinerary during my recently concluded trip to Taiwan. I must say I miss it so much that as I write this post, beautiful memories keep flowing back into my mind..

Day 1
Arrival at Taoyuan International Airport - We took Kuo Kuang bus all the way to Taipei train station. Scenery was beautiful but I couldn't open my eyes all the way to see it. I took a night flight there.. phew~
Took train all the way from Taipei train station to Hualien, where we will be staying at a Minsu (known as Hualien Bay 洄澜弯). Nice boss, nice food and nice people there. Some of the highlights for first day ---


Our shelter for 2 nights! Nice and Cosy!

"If you miss the train I'm on, you will know that I am gone..."

The first eatery recommended by Minsu Boss cum Driver.. Steam Meat Dumplings and Buns

"Bian Shi" - A local delicacy. Meat Dumpling... in Singapore we call it "Wanton"

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Spam, nudity, vulgarities please. Thanks!